I want to be Veronica Mars!

3:53 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »

Veronica MarsImage via Wikipedia

I found a website a few months ago called Project Free TV, where you can watch streaming movies and TV shows for free. After watching just about every movie made from 2004 to 2009, I worked my way into the TV show section.


I watched all 5 seasons of "Bones", 3 seasons of "Arrested Development", 2 seasons of "Weeds" and now I am currently on my second season of Veronica Mars".

I cannot express in words just how much I love this show and just how much I love the character Veronica Mars. She's smart, she's witty, she's confident and she solves mysteries! She's like a sassier and more interesting version of Nancy Drew. I want to be her.

If anyone wants to hire me, I am now offering my services as a private investigator.



0 comments:

Contact the Glowing Goddess

glowinggoddess@gmail.com