Ovu-Confusion

3:33 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Since SO and I are TTC, I have been charting my cycle this month and so far I am completely confused. I am on CD9 and not following what all the websites are telling me that my body should be doing.

I think I am ovulating...or getting ready to.

First 5 days of cycle were AF followed by 4 days of creamy CM and today with watery CM. Last night my cervix was softer than the days before and today I am having some mild cramp-like sensations on my left side which, from what I read, could be ovulation pains.

I spent a good our scrutinizing the pictures on My Beautiful Cervix while inspecting my own cervix and mucous. By the end of it, my brain was fried.

All I can do is baby dance every day and hope for success because I am not sure if I'll ever understand what the hell is going on.

I did pick out a name today...a full girls name. Now to get pregnant.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Contact the Glowing Goddess

glowinggoddess@gmail.com