2 Week Wait

7:06 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Sooo...my fertility charting this month was a bit more confusing than I anticipated. None of the signals seemed particularly clear to me and my cervix felt more or less the same the whole damn time. Based on what Fertility Friend told me and from my own personal feelings, I have set my ovulation day at October 7th, which was CD12 and means I can test on the 21st. I am already a week into my 2WW and it's going to be busy enough this week to keep my mind off of it...so before I know it I will be testing!! And hopefully getting a POSITIVE!!

I have been having some symptoms as well...some nausea, cramping, constipation, dizziness, headaches, fatigue. Could these be the first pregnancy symptoms? 7 days until I can find out!!!

0 comments:

Contact the Glowing Goddess

glowinggoddess@gmail.com