Happy Thanksgiving!

6:51 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!!Image by IndyDina with Mr. Wonderful via Flickr

I have been absent from the internets for a couple of days, so I just wanted to back track a little and wish everyone out in cyber world a Happy Thanksgiving.

My very first turkey turned out fantastic! I was very pleased with myself. It was nice and tender and juicy. Mmmmm......! The stuffing turned out excellently too. I added some shredded apple to it and that gave it a little something extra. I can't wait until Christmas to do it again!

I spent some time thinking about what I am thankful for...and I do have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for my SO because he is amazing and he knows me better than anyone else. I am thankful for my children, who are healthy and smart and funny and sweet. I am thankful for my apartment, which keeps us warm and safe. I am thankful for my friends who are always there for me. I am thankful for the Earth and the miracles I see in nature every single day. I am just so darn thankful!


0 comments:

Contact the Glowing Goddess

glowinggoddess@gmail.com