Ain't No Energizer Bunny Here!

6:01 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »

Energizer BunnyImage via Wikipedia

Today is day four of my mystery ailment that has me completely and utterly wiped out. I feel tired, have low energy and have been having bouts of dizziness and slight nausea. SO think's his magical sperm have already impregnated me...and I will admit that this is very much I felt with my other pregnancies. Like I mentioned, though, I am not even sure that I have ovulated yet and it seems a bit early to be already feeling symptoms. That still leaves me unsure of what the hell is going on!!

I did manage to get out today and buy my Thanksgiving turkey and all the fixings. this is going to be my FIRST time ever cooking a turkey...or a Thanksgiving meal of my own so I am very excited/nervous/too-tired-to-think-about-cooking-it. I am an excellent cook, though, so I am sure I will figure it all out. If not, no one had better say anything about it or they will be making their own meals from then on. I did get a spaghetti squash too which I LOOOVE and am excited to sink my teeth into.

Other that that outing today and the the big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup I have simmering on the stove, I have been pretty much stationed on the couch for a couple of days. i fully expect the spend tomorrow in bed...and fully expect some breakfast in bed. Maybe pancakes, bacon and a nice cup of tea?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Contact the Glowing Goddess

glowinggoddess@gmail.com