Sunday Outing

2:58 PM Posted In , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »


Here is Albion Falls where my girlfriend and I decided to go for a hike today to take some photos.  The landscape was breath taking and incredibly relaxing on a warmish Autumn morning.  I sat for a good short while as H-Man played with his friend and breathed the damp leaves.  The sound of the waterfall was calming and the sun was warm.  It was exactly what I needed today, since fatigue has taken over.

One thing I absolutely loved about this place was the purple and green clay that covered parts of it.  It reminded me of an avocado.






H-Man, who is not usually so apt to having his picture taken, was a great subject today and I got many wonderful shots of  him.






Enjoy!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Contact the Glowing Goddess

glowinggoddess@gmail.com