Finding My Inner Voice

5:56 AM Posted In , , , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
River reflection day
River reflection day (Photo credit: tanakawho)
One thing I know about myself, through careful self reflection, is that my inner voice is not strong.  This was always a weakness until I acknowledged and accepted that it's part of who I am.  Now that I know, I am able to take a step back when I feel outside voices over powering my own.  This is a gift.  Taking a step back always gives me a chance to get some insight and perspective on my own journey and usually reveals something valuable that I may not have realized any other way.  Once my mind is clear of the noise, just mine is left behind and I am able to listen.

Knowing myself, or my heart, been one of the greatest challenges for me on my journey.  I guess I feel like I am so much a little bit of everything and, let's face it, looking at yourself can be scary!  Through daily meditation I have began to look at myself more closely and, for the first time, am really seeing myself.  By taking ideas and thoughts and virtues, and meditating on them, I am defining myself in ways I never imagined I could.  In listening to my mind, heart, soul, intuition and body I am becoming more aware of my true self. It feels great!

I am finding ways to hear my inner voice more clearly.  I am more able to decipher outside thoughts from my own and am more aligned with my inner self.  I am finding balance and clarity, and this is exactly where I wanted the Universe to take me.

This blog, in many ways, is a way to connect my outer self with my inner self; my outer voice with my inner voice.  It's a way for me to make my voice heard when I am silent and a way to connect with the voices of my fellow beings. I really encourage you all to share your voices with me, and with everyone because we are all connected and together we can grow.

 LINKS


Five Pathways to Listening To Your Inner Voice
Hearing Your Inner Voice
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Contact the Glowing Goddess

glowinggoddess@gmail.com