Attraction Series Intro

5:46 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I was feeling a little lost and uninspired, so I send my desires out into the universe.  I asked for clarity and inspiration.  I believe the universe has given me this, in the form of a library card. 

The same day I let my desires be known to the universe, my SO came home with a library card.  We do visit the library often, but never borrow books as we both owe fees.  I was very excited that he came home with the card as I was hoping to read the book "Spiritual Midwifery" by Ina May Gaskin before my upcoming birth in July.  To ensure I could get the book ASAP, I signed on to the public library's website to see if I could reserve it vie the internet, however, the first thing I noticed was an ad for the digital library.  Upon clicking, I saw the audiobook "Law of Attraction" by Michael J. Losier and it was like a sign.  There was my inspiration.  A few more clicks and I had found another book called "The Passion Plan" by Richard Chang...is this my clarity?!

My intention is to blog a bit about my journey through these 2 books, and share my experiences in practicing what they offer.  First will be "The Law of Attraction".  Enjoy!

Cover of

0 comments:

Contact the Glowing Goddess

glowinggoddess@gmail.com