A Shout-Out to All Women on IWD

8:42 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Happy International Women's Day!!

Today is a day to celebrate the accomplishments of women and to be inspired to initiate change for the future.  As I look around today at my peers and those things they believe in and fight for I find myself full of gratitude, as I know they are paving the way for my own daughter to enjoy the benefits of their hard work, just as I enjoy the benefits of the hard work of my Sister's from the past.  I am inspired and optimistic, and proud to know that I am also making a difference for the future of women in my own little way.

Lots of love to all the amazing women out there.  You're always appreciated.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Contact the Glowing Goddess

glowinggoddess@gmail.com